Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirect user to login page when Add to Wishlist

Redirect user to login page when Add to Wishlist

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

Hi ,
    I want only logged in user to add product to Wishlist. You have this option in the theme but problem is that when I turn it on from theme panel the “Add to Wishlist” option is disappeared on only seen after user logged in. I want this to be seen even to guest but user should ask to login when click on add to wishlist button.

Please help, how can I do that. Any code that I need to add to function.php or any settings in the theme.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no such option available in Theme Settings for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

Ok No problem. I understand. Could you atleast help me with this. Wnhy is compare icon not showing on on mobile with any of the grid style. I checked with all of them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank You for understanding.

For the compare button on mobile try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-buttons .wd-compare-btn {
        display: block;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

thanks that works with other module but not with this one(“Show summary on hover”) I am want to use. Would that some additional CSS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

Sorry I meant I wanted to use that style grid style (“Show summary on hover”) as attached in previous screen shot. It just does not work with that one but that CSS worked with other grid style.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-hover-base .product-compare-button {
        display: block;
    }

Best Regards.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

Thank you for the help

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

How do we enable Woodmart Twitter in the sidebar to show recent tweets, there is no documentation for this.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

You can try using the Woodmart Twitter widget to add Twitter on the sidebar.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/89JxLf8

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply. I saw that already, but how do we get those consumer key and consumer secret. Just like you have explained how ro create login from facebook and Google that was explainatory, There was no document on this one.

Hello,

Sorry but no documentation is available for that.

You can read the following article for further help:
    https://support.yapsody.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003291573-How-do-I-get-a-Twitter-Consumer-Key-and-Consumer-Secret-key-

Best Regards.

hawkdivemedia
    Participant

ok thank you, So basically I will have to apply for the developer account and once its approved then I can create an app to get those value

Hello,

Yes Exactly. Then you will be able to use the widget.

We will consider adding the Twitter configuration steps in our theme documentation.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Redirect user to login page when Add to Wishlist’ is closed to new replies.