Home Forums Basel support forum redirected to theme admin not wp admin

redirected to theme admin not wp admin

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

indrajeetb
    Participant

I added a plugin which allows vendors to sell products. But when vendors login they get redirected to theme admin section and not the wordpress admin.

Please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

There is no admin section in our theme. Seems that this issue is related to the vendors plugin. Contact their developers for help in this question.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

indrajeetb
    Participant

I believe its an issue with the theme becasue drukings.com/wp-admin/ gets redirected to drukings.com/my-account everytime

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, you can check is it caused by Basel switching to a default WordPress theme.

indrajeetb
    Participant

Yes i just checked it and it works fine in default theme. please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, send us your admin access.

indrajeetb
    Participant

Also even after i’m logged in when i’m in the home the top WP nav bar is missing due to which i’m facing problem in editing the home page. please help me get it back

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, send us your admin access.

indrajeetb
    Participant

I have added the details in private section

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

With default theme, it works in the same way. It means that this problem is not caused by Basel.

indrajeetb
    Participant

Please fix the nav bar. when i’m logged in as admin i should see the top nav bar. it is available in default

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can turn on the admin bar in Theme Settings -> General.

indrajeetb
    Participant

Is it possible to allow multiple vendors to sell in this theme ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no vendors functionality in any WordPress themes. It can be added only with additional plugins like this https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-multi-vendor/

indrajeetb
    Participant

yes and when i use YITH multi vendors then i face the redirect problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to contact plugins developers for help. Or try another one.

indrajeetb
    Participant

How to add more categories here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can create your categories in admin panel -> Products -> Categories.

indrajeetb
    Participant

even after adding it in product it does not show up in the featured category of home

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check the Product categories element on the home page and be sure that it is set to display all categories and not only those that selected in that Visual Composer element.

indrajeetb
    Participant

yes thats done thanks. Also in shirts how do i add size ? do i need to add any saperate plugin ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a video tutorial that will help you create variable products with variations swatches and AJAX filters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs

indrajeetb
    Participant

Last time i asked how to add variables like size, color etc. and you gave me youtube video and i did accordingly but now it comes like a list and not drop down ( see attached image )

how to fix it ?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it is correct. WooCommerce “Additional information” tab display all attributes as a list. Colors or images can be displayed only near the product “add to cart” button.

Regards

indrajeetb
    Participant

Hello, in variable poducts i’m not able to add price. please help as that is the important part

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please check is this issue related to our theme? Switch to default wordpress theme and check how it works.

Regards

indrajeetb
    Participant

Please let me know who to specify which product will go in the featured product section in home. right now all products are being shown in home

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can specify which products to display on the home page editing its Visual Composer element.

Regards

indrajeetb
    Participant

My featured products and categories shifted to right side please l;et me know how to fix

PLease see the attached photo

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We see that you have added some offset to the column with Visual Composer. Just remove this offset and it will look better.

Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)