Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirecting from website to other site

Redirecting from website to other site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi! I have a problem on client website which is slightly difficult to explain. I have inserted our company website URL in the footer, and this is the only place, where it is displayed. This is the footer I am using

EXPORT ARMENIA <i class=”fa fa-copyright”></i> 2022 MADE WITH ♡ BY RISQUÉ TEAM

Sometimes while surfing on the client website I am redirected to our company website.
    Do you have any ideas what can cause this problem? I am having it only on websites where I use Woodmart.
    Thank you in advance!

Hi! I am using the default footer html of woodmart theme, I have also checked the tags with the help of “Closing Tag Checker for HTML5” tool, and the tags are closed.

My copyright bar html is attached. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Then the issue should not occur. Could you please check after deactivating all the third party plugins.

Best Regards

Hi! The problem still exists after deactivating third party plugins. By the way I use the same HTML in all other websites, but I have this issue only on websites where I use WOODMART. Please have a look again.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the steps to reproduce the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Because I am unable to reproduce the issue on your website.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)