Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirecting page is not working in Dokan Dashboard Navigation Menu

Redirecting page is not working in Dokan Dashboard Navigation Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

selomongoitom
    Participant

Hi there,

I am have issues with redirecting pages in Dokan dashboard such as accessing to Products, Settings, Orders and so on. The error massage i am going on states that ” the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error): https://osbisy.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php” . Dashboard navigation menu redirecting is not working accordingly, it keeps bounce back. please find the attachment to see the screenshot.

I tried by deactivated some plugins but the issues still persist. I really need help asap. Any advice how i can fix it i would appreciate it.

Thanks for you support.

Best regards,
    Selomon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

selomongoitom
    Participant

Here is the admin login credential.

Thanks for you support.

selomongoitom
    Participant

Please ignore it this ticket. Since I wasn’t able to get help in time. Finally, I was able to identify the issue and fixed it.

Thanks.

Hello,

Have you checked the issue on the Storefront? Woodmart theme does not influence on the redirection.

Please test the issue on the Storefront.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)