Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirection to 404 page at checkout

Redirection to 404 page at checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Volts Studio
    Participant

We have a problem that we can’t solve. We’ve already deactivated plugins, updated the permalink, and nothing. It could help us, because when we complete a purchase the page is directed to a 404 page, and not to the order page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have added a product to the cart, then clicked to check out and I see checkout, no 404 page: https://gyazo.com/eff1218cdced1ec32fed7157a3633f3f

Please check and describe the steps to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

Volts Studio
    Participant

Hello,

So, until you get to the checkout page, it’s normal, the problem is when we checkout, so in this case it’s not directed to the order summary page, it’s directed to page 404, as you can see in the link below.

https://www.loom.com/share/7a9fb17390f548d7aebf10cf9dbfa457

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check the issue.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Volts Studio
    Participant

Hello,

I deactivated all of them, except the payment method, otherwise there would be no way to test the error. And in this case it still kept directing to the 404 page.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Let us know if the problem occurs on WoodMart and provide valid access, we cannot enter.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)