Home Forums WoodMart support forum Regarding 2 issues – “WoodMart – Premium Template”

Regarding 2 issues – “WoodMart – Premium Template”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

techburg
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m looking forward to get the solution of these 2 issues.

1. Yesterday, I have changed my domain name correctly, but a few image link has not still redirected according to new domain name. As a result, category icons and some of the brand images are showing blank. How can I solve them? (techburg.tech to techburg.com.bd)

2. I can’t import any dummy contents from the Woodmart template galley. It’s loading and loading, not working. What’s wrong with me?

See the attached images for further clarification, don’t reply me any useless things, be exact with solution.

Thanks in advance,
    Sourav Biswas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please try using the free plugin and replace the URLs you require.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/

Please take a complete backup of the website before replacing URLs.

2) Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

techburg
    Participant

1. Solved, but still category icons has not redirected. (See the attached image)

2. Solved.

3. In other to add a product to the cart, it takes a little bit more time than it usually takes after clicking on add to the cart button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) The issue with the category icons doesn’t exist on your website. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/bbf388b2b971e56d8813e49e3588a4f8

3) Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)