Home Forums WoodMart support forum Regarding Frequently Bought together option

Regarding Frequently Bought together option

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

There is some error with “Frequently Bought together” . it doesn’t show proper all products. sometime it show two.( as you can see in screenshot.)

i am sharing screenshot for better understanding.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we can’t seem to understand your concern correctly, could you please elaborate it more with a Video so that we can better understand.

Also, please share the exact Product URL too along with that please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field too so that we can check and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i know you will not understand. 🙂

you should read carefully even someone provide you screenshots.
    i am sharing again same screenshot with some edit. hope this time you will read carefully.

i have 1000 products, how i can check every product and tell you which product having issue like this.

please talk sensible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it seems that you have misunderstood this. We always read the Customers instructions carefully before answering them. But in your case, your explanation wasn’t clear enough and you hadn’t shared any of the Product URL from your Site having the Frequently Bought Together added so we were unable to check this issue further too as there are many Products on your Site so we can’t seem to exactly find the Product having FBT.

Nevermind, regarding knowing the FBT working, please check out the following Image from the Test Site of a Product having FBT’s added: https://ibb.co/Z6jt8cg, you will get a better idea.

If on your Site, it is not working like that then kindly please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then kindly please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

Again You didn’t Read carefully.

I told you, it happens with some products not every product. if i will deactivate all third party plugin and check. maybe some will be fixed maybe some will not.

it doesn’t make any sense.

trust me i don’t want contact you guys again and again. it feels like waste time. i have very important things to do other than fixing issues.

apologise, if i am getting rude somewhere.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but why do you think that after deactivating plugins some products will be fixed? Do you see that some plugins affect this?
    We need to check this issue without plugins anyway. If you can’t do this on your live website, you can create a staging copy.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i told you, it happen sometime not everytime.

your theme isn’t compatible with wp-rocket plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe you just forget to clear the cache after adding some products to the bundle.
    Our theme is fully compatible with the WP Rocket plugin and we use it on our demo also.

Kind Regards

takdecor
    Participant

i have cleared caches every time after editing or changes anything. i have shared everything.

your theme isn’t compatible with wp-rocket. i have done everything what i can do. even one of the wp-rocket member helped me to do that. still facing issues every day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we use WP Rocket with our theme on all our websites and it always works well.
    Of course, you always need to clear the cache when you do any changes to your website. That is how WP Rocket works.
    What help did you get from the plugin’s team? Could you please post their reply if there is something wrong with the theme itself?

harshwe
    Participant

Hello @takdecor,

This normally happens when we Add the same product (in Bundle include section) while creating FBT bundle, and try to show that bundle on the same product.

Means,
    While creating FBT, the product under “Bundle includes”, should not be added and shown for the product that is under “Products containing this bundle”. The product in either side should not match and should be different.
    As illustrated below –
    https://i.paste.pics/b4e952c7ab8b3d921a7b3e7c09e9f445.png

In my case, one last column was empty on the Product page.
    However, when I fixed that, it did not shows empty column. Please try to check with your FBT bundles and try to identify the matching entry.
    This should resolve the issue. If not, then please share required details with the Support team, they will look into it further and help to fix it.

PS: I just now saw below comments on this thread. Seems you have different products, still not showing. Probably some other reason, in your case. Or may be Out-of-Stock product.

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by harshwe.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)