Home Forums WoodMart support forum regenerated thumbnails issue

regenerated thumbnails issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

toulip
    Participant

Hi there,

I am facing a small issue after I have changed my product image sizes from appearance->customize.

The thing is that after I published my new image sizes, new thumbnails were regenerated automatically for all of my products. Now, these changes affect only my store pages, but not some of your VC widgets like “product tabs” or “products(grid or carousel)”. There, sizes are different from what I have chosen!

How can I fix this? Or, is there a way to return back to all image sizes like it was when I first installed your theme? Any default settings that I should try?

Finally, related products do not seem to work properly. On most of my single product pages, the related products presented do not much any categories or tags with the active product. This confuses most of our visitors. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Edit your WPBakery page builder products element and make sure that you didn’t specify any custom size for the images there. That field should be empty.

As for the related products, could you please check the issue with a standard WordPress theme?

Regards

toulip
    Participant

Hello,

Where exactly is the above field related to the product image sizes? I mean the one that has to be empty. I cannot find it.

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Have you checked in the element? It should be there. Please, send us a screenshot from the element settings tabs.

toulip
    Participant

I cannot find it the truth is. Can you please tell me where exactly to look and then send you the corresponding screenshot.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

toulip
    Participant

Oh yes, I have on all of them “medium”.

Shall I remove it then?

toulip
    Participant

Nice, I removed everything from there and finally, the issue was resolved. Thanks!

Also, I am attaching another screenshot from my shop archive page.

As you will see not all of the images have the same sizes while I have chosen for all of them to be cropped as 1:1 from appearance->customize.

Do you know why is this happening?

Thanks again,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please read and follow the provided instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)