Home Forums WoodMart support forum Register Button

Register Button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

myamikizara
    Participant

When the customer chooses REGISTER on My-Account page, I need this to link to another page for Wholesale Registration. Is this possible? All Accounts require manual approval and need to fill out a dedicated account form.

myamikizara
    Participant

or can I remove the word REGISTER from the Login/Register as I can create a separate button to create an account

Hello,

The registering an account is Woocommerce functionality our theme does not influence and Woocommerce does not have such an option.

Best Regards.

myamikizara
    Participant

I want to remove the word REGISTER from the LOGIN/REGISTER as we will only have the ability to Login. I am assuming this is WOODMART text

Hello,

Go to Theme Settings > My Account > Login/Register. Change the Registration title and Login tile.

Best Regards.

myamikizara
    Participant

It does not change the TITLE in the header. completing the steps you mentioned. It still says Login/Register. I only have it set for LOGIN only

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to change the “LOGIN/REGISTER” text, please try to use the “Loco Translate” plugin, go to Loco Translate -> Home -> select your theme -> select a language.

For more information please read the theme documentation here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)