Home Forums WoodMart support forum Registration form.

Registration form.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

What are the ways to add additional fields in the registration form like a Contact number or is there any other way to activate multi-factor authentication?
    I need to add more field within this page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

this is my current registration Form

Attachments:

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshots you attached. The login/register is WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t have any options to add fields to it.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

I was unable to remove initially selected color swatch from the filter sidebar. at least one color swatch remains selected . to remove the all color filter I have to use the clear all option.
    how can I solve this? ie to remove the color filter by deselecting one by one the color swatch.
    Clicking doesn’t unselect color when there’s one selected color.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

This is not an issue by any means this is set to the default behavior you could not change it.

There is no option in Theme Settings to change the behavior. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

thank you. can you provide me the exact file path so that I can change the button title in price filter. I want to change the button name (button text) from Filter to Apply.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we could not provide with the path as the filters are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence them.

If you want to change the text of the filter button then you need to install and use the loco translate plugin.

Then you can search and translate the string.

You can watch the video in out detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

How can I change the color of the highlighted element
    1> title underline
    2> btn color
    I don’t them to use the primary color.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please provide with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

I was unable to remove (clear filter) initially selected color swatch from the filter sidebar. at least one color swatch remains selected. to remove the all color filter I have to use the clear filters option.
    how can I solve this? ie to remove the color filter by deselecting one by one the color swatch.
    Clicking doesn’t unselect color when there’s one selected color.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your website this is not an issue by any means this is the default functionality of woocommerce filters and there is no option in Theme Settings to change this.

You can see our demo version. It works the same way there.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

How can i keep the size of product card fixed ? there is variation in card size due to different product size.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

How can i keep the size of product card fixed ? there is variation in card size due to different product size. is there any custom CSS for this ?

Attachments:

Hello,

Basically the product images are controlled by WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence this. WooCommerce Allows some settings that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/301pXzw

You can set the thumbnails width and cropping according to your needs.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

Woodmart > header builder > search > how can i get full screen search display in Mobile view??
    and when i mark main header as sticky header header nothing changes. it doesnot becomes sticky header.

Hello,

I have visited your website and the header search on mobile is already added.

And for the sticky header Please disable the Sticky header clone from Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/k8n7Tsc

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

subscription.mbsys
    Participant

Woodmart > header builder > search > how can i get full screen search display in Mobile view??

Hello,

I have visited your website and the search is already full screen on the mobile header. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/RH83d9s

If you want to ask anything else then provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)