Home Forums WoodMart support forum RELATED PRODUCTS

RELATED PRODUCTS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

thomasdexter
    Participant

I have 2 categories of vinyl, brand new and second hand. I can’t set the product page for a new vinyl to show me more new vinyls, I still have the second gand. Where am I wrong?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is because they both share the same category – Vinyl. They shouldn’t have one parent category in this case. Try to create two parent categories like Vinyl and Vinyl second hand.

Kind Regards

thomasdexter
    Participant

I renamed the category, the new vinyl still shows the old second hand vinyls

thomasdexter
    Participant

Don’t product features or tags address this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, they also share the same product tag. Products tags should be different as well.

thomasdexter
    Participant

So should I create separate property values for new vinyls and for second hand?

thomasdexter
    Participant

Would it help me to identify exactly what the problem is, will it be possible?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to have separate tags for those products if you don’t make them related to each other.

thomasdexter
    Participant

You’ll probably figure it out sooner, the new vinyls have a separate category and the old ones are like Second Hand.

Relevant vinyls show up well with this vinyl (new)

https://www.divertrecords.sk/shop/sauna-wyatt-planet-x-ep-kndk001-vinyl

This new vinyl shows Second Hand, I don’t know why.

https://www.divertrecords.sk/shop/glueped-peren-cineticart101-vinyl

thomasdexter
    Participant

Strange, if I open the product and have it updated again, the relevant new vinyls are displayed as they should.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)