Home Forums WoodMart support forum Related products

Related products

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pepenenet
    Participant

Hello!
    Related products doesn’t show what they are supposed to do. I read that the products need to have the same tags, they already did have but still doesn’t show good.

For example:
    Drujba 0.9Kw, 1.22Km bar 12″ Graphite 58G950 – TAGS: drujba

Drujba pe benzina 1.8kW 18″ (458mm) Graphite 58G943 – TAGS: drujba

It would be very helpful if you can make a tutorial on how to set related products because it’s annoyng and i already uploaded 2460 products and my website it’s almost done but i can’t fix this problem.

Thanks

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page and make sure you have enabled the option

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

It’s enabled. I can see products on the related products section, but it’s not the products that should be related.
    I really don’t know how to make this section work and i already tried everything i know

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access for checking

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

Sure
    You can try on this category – http://max-srl.ro/product-category/scule-si-unelte/unelte-pentru-zugravit/dristi/

Here all products have assigned the same tag

Hello,

Related products are connected with tags. For example, Drisca cu burete 260x130mm Topex 13A330 has drisca and Drisca de cauciuc 8mm 260x130mm Topex 13A320 has the same tag, that is why they are related.

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

That’s what i say, they shoulb be related and i want another products with the same tag to be shown on the related products category. Now ”related products” are just random products!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

I don’t know why it is so hard to explain how to set everything to work well
    Maybe i made a mistake, i don’t know
    Honestly you made a great theme but support is the worst so far

You should make an tutorial like this:
    1. Go to X and set the things like this
    2. Set the tags of products
    3. etc

Nevermind, i’ll ask somebody else.

Too bad, the theme looks great.
    Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there are no any extra steps you should perform to achieve this. Just mark your products with similar tags or categories. Maybe official WooCommerce documentation will help you https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)