Home Forums WoodMart support forum Related Products are not visible on single product page

Related Products are not visible on single product page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mayankagrawal1908
    Participant
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

mayankagrawal1908
    Participant

What to check from our side? can you put it in detail?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to go to Appearance -> Themes and switch to the default WordPress theme. Then, open the product page and see if the Related products are there.

This feature comes with WooCommerce and not with our theme. That is why you need to verify that it works with other themes first.

Kind Regards

mayankagrawal1908
    Participant

Hey, as per my understanding woo-commerce doesn’t provide any by-default related-products option, we need some in the up-sell & cross-sell sections of the product edit page. It’s mostly from the theme’s side.

Also, we are using the site on a staging server as well & there the related products are working fine. I have added the image below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, it is not right. This block is a part of WooCommerce by default. You can read this in their documentation https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-3

mayankagrawal1908
    Participant

We want the related products to appear directly without adding some products in the product create page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

According to the WooCommerce documentation:

Related Products is a section on some templates that pulls products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product.

These products cannot be specified in the admin, but can be influenced by grouping similar products in the same category or by using the same tags.

mayankagrawal1908
    Participant

Where can I check for this setting? How can I “ON” it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t need to enable it since it is generated automatically based on categories and tags. Please, test whether this block is displayed on a default theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)