Home Forums WoodMart support forum Related products not displaying correct related products

Related products not displaying correct related products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KH
    Participant

Hello,

I have main categories and sub categories to separate products. In one product, I have more than one category. Related products not displaying correct related products. For example, shirt is related to pant while they have different categories.

Hello,

Related products are WooCommerce functionality and our Theme doesn’t influence this. You can read the following article for further help:

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

Best Regards.

KH
    Participant

Already read before post. But I don’t understand. They said “Products can be Related to each other in three ways: Up-Sells, Cross-Sells or by having the same tags or categories.” I already use categories but they are not related to each other.

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous reply related products are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence this. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this because this is out of our scope.

You can try contacting WooCommerce support for further help.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)