Home Forums WoodMart support forum Related products show price of active product instead of their own

Related products show price of active product instead of their own

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

media
    Participant

Hello,

I came accross the problem that all related products and upsell products dont show their own prices! The always have the price of the procduct Im currently looking at.

Thanks in advance!
    Felix

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by media.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by media.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

media
    Participant

Edit: Ok it looks like this error appears only on variable products!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

media
    Participant

Hello,
    so after installing the storefront on our staging website the prices show up as the should.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site will be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

media
    Participant

Hello,
    Is it possibel to solve this problem at first on the staging site? If yes please use the login information below!

Best regrads
    Felix

media
    Participant

Edit: I guess I have found the problem. So when I activate the setting that the price should not be shown twice on variable products this error occurs. As soon as I turn it on again all products on the page have the same price!

I could just hide the variation price with css not, but as you would assume the price at the top wont change!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by media.

Hello,

We are glad you have found the solution.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Related products show price of active product instead of their own’ is closed to new replies.