Home Forums WoodMart support forum Related produts in single product page

Related produts in single product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pepenenet
    Participant

Hello there!
    I have a small problem and i don’t know how to fix it.
    In the bottom of every product page i have something like ”related products” but i don’t know how to set it to show only the products from the same categori/sub category. I’d also like to make that section show 6 products instead of 4.

Another thing i’d like is to move ”DESCRIERE” – the description tag to the left of the page or remove it.
    Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Related products are displayed as per tags not categories. You need to create a tag for each category and link the products.

You will find the options to set the number of products in the row in the Theme settings > Product page > Hide/show elements https://gyazo.com/068102f1db10e7bf894a992b6c1e0035

Here is the instructions on how to edit product tabs: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

Thanks for your answer. I have fixed just one problem, now i can see 6 products instead of 4.
    Problem no 2 – To be honest i didn’t understand very much from that link, i am still confused. Do i need to set manually for each product tabs and then link them? It will take me a lot of time. Isn’t there an option to show products with similar name or from the same category?
    If not, please show me how to make it for one product and i’ll do for every product.
    When i click on ”related products” on your theme settings i can see ”Related products is a sections that pulls products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the same product”

Hello,

In order to link products as Related Products, you need to put the same tag. Create the tags and insert manually in each product.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)