Home Forums Basel support forum Related Projects

Related Projects

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

red2design
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible to rename ‘Related Projects’ ? I would like it to say ‘More Safety First Services’.

Which appears at the bottom of the page for Portfolio items.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

red2design
    Participant

I think you may have given me the wrong answer or answered someone else’s question on my question? This doesn’t make sense in terms of the question I asked?

Hello,

It was not a mistake.

The free Loco Translate plugin was initially used for themes and plugin translation. At the same time, the way it works allows rewriting the wording in the same language.

This is the easiest and most reliable way to change the wording you need.

You need to create the translation for the plugin to which the string relates and change it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)