Home Forums WoodMart support forum Relevanssi show multi language results

Relevanssi show multi language results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Cioppi88
    Participant

Hi guys,
    after latest update the site search doesn’t works correctly. I have WPML installed and enabled it on theme settings. I enabled the “filter for actual language” option on Relevanssi but the site search show all language results. Try with this sku: 40000097.

Here the thread with Relevanssi support:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-show-all-language-results/#post-16758533

Same issue on staging where I deactivated all plugins except onces I need.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Here you are. Please consider is a live enviroment with lots of traffic so please don’t deactivate the plugins.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please update the access to the admin dashboard? https://take.ms/HagYU

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Update on private

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 469828. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Cioppi88
    Participant

Thank you so much

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Relevanssi show multi language results’ is closed to new replies.