Home Forums Basel support forum Remove all or multiple tabs below product

Remove all or multiple tabs below product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thevintagepearl
    Participant

I would like to remove the Additional information and Shipping & Delivery tabs on the product page.
    If you can’t customize those options then I would like to be able to just remove that whole section.

Hello,

You can clean the content in the Additional tab on the product page and clean the content in the Theme Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

thevintagepearl
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. However, I would like to hide the tabs on the product page, not just have them blank. I have removed the “Additional Tab” by clearing the information in the theme settings and I was able to remove the “Additional information” tab by clearing the shipping information but I am not sure how to remove the reviews tab. Is this possible?

Hello,

The review tab would disapear if you disable reviews in Wooocmmerce > Settings > Product

Descirption would disappear if you clean the main description of the product.

Additional tab with attributes is removed when you enter each attribute on the product page and disable showing them on the product page.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)