Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove brand attributes below Meta Data

Remove brand attributes below Meta Data

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

shubnam
    Participant

Hi, I actually want to hide the brand attribute shown below META DATA. while allowing the attributes in the product description.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but there isn’t a separate option available for it.

Could you please share your Site URL with us in the Private Content field so that we can check this on your Site and provide you the Custom CSS possible in this regard to hide it.

Best Regards

shubnam
    Participant

Well my site is not lived yet, Sharing temporary login link

Hello,

We have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site under the Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section to hide the mentioned Brand attribute in Product Meta:

.summary-inner .product_meta .posted_in:nth-child(2) {
    display: none !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

shubnam
    Participant

Hi, thanks for CSS, but it seems not to be working.
    It worked for a few products while a few still show example link below:
    Additionally, now the attribute is shown in an additional tab which was not the case earlier. I don’t want to show it either. Please look into this.
    The login link remains the same as last

Hello,

Sorry to say but your Site right now isn’t previewing. It shows 504 Bad Gateway: https://snipboard.io/VLNj9A.jpg

So, could you please first make it available again so that we can check the issue further.

Secondly, the Additional Information tab is the default WooCommerce tab which shows only for the Products which have Attributes or Variants defined. For Simple Products, it won’t show.

So, if you want to remove the Additional Information tab on your Site, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.single-product #tab-title-additional_information { display: none ; }

Best Regards

shubnam
    Participant

The website is available now
    login link:

Hello,

On some Products on your Site, the Brands Meta was appearing after the Tags so we have also hidden too on your Site: https://snipboard.io/bxpaG8.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

shubnam
    Participant

Thanks, I confirm that the issue is resolved.
    Thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Remove brand attributes below Meta Data’ is closed to new replies.