Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove compare from the Menu

Remove compare from the Menu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Rachid
    Participant

I have compare feature disabled! but it still shows in the menu, how can I remove it? please note the under design—- menu, compare is also not there!

Please check the screenshot for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .site-mobile-menu .menu-item-compare{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Hi there!

I can do that! but I said in TABLET and PHONE modus! that’s where I cant even see the section to edit!

Please check that and get back to me with a solution!

Rachid
    Participant

Sorry that was the wrong respond to the wrong thread

Rachid
    Participant

The actual respond:

why do you use CSS to resolve all the issues? that’s not a design issue! it’s a feature/function … I have disabled the compare function in theme settings so why would it appear in the menu?

Please provide me with the right solution instead of hiding elements with css

Hello,

You said that you disabled the option and still see the menu item. That is why I provided the CSS.

Now, you have solved the issue. Right?

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

I dont want solve every issue with Css! that is a theme issue and not a design issue!

Hello,

I have provided CSS in reply to this message: I have compare feature disabled! but it still shows in the menu, how can I remove it?

Clean the browser and site cache after each change. Remove the custom CSS I have provided.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

again it’s a theme feature! why would you just provide an css to hide!!! this isn’t a css based problem!

I could have hide it with CSS but its a theme issue so please check it

Hello,

Please remove the custom CSS and disable this in the Theme settings > Shop page > Compare.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Please, Please Please can you just take a minute and just read the topic!
    Again as you can read in my very first post! i have disabled the compare feature in the theme settings but it still appears in the menu which is not correct and I have asked you for a solution! all you have provided was CSS solution which is not correct in this case

Please let me know how can I solve this

Hello,

Please clean the browser cache and cache on your site.

If it does not help, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Done! And the problem is still not solved!

Hello,

Please, leave the plugins deactivated for us to check. Also, update the related plugins to the theme.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate them for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

I have deactivated all the plugins (except the necessary woodmart plugins and one security plugin). Please don’t change the menu anymore because you have deleted the categories and I can’t see them anymore! so please just go for the actual issue and don’t play around with other settings

please check and let me know

Hello,

I did not touch your site at all. Please clone your site and move to a stagin platform so that I could test and find the reason of the problem.

The custom CSS which I have provided removes the Compare item only. Please remove it.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

I haven’t added no CSS! and the problem is still presistent! please go ahead and check

Hello,

You have not deleted the compare element from the Header builder https://gyazo.com/f542289e65fd37d2b8a015c0a6205a98

Please delete and check.

Best Regards

Rachid
    Participant

Thank you! now this makes sense!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Remove compare from the Menu’ is closed to new replies.