Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove Google reCAPTCHA icon

Remove Google reCAPTCHA icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Highhair
    Participant

Hello Team

After the enable of the google reCAPTCHA in contact form 7 that the theme offer I see that an icon appeared at the bottom right.

Could you inform me how can I remove this icon?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

It is the default functionality of the Recaptcha that it shows a badge to the website. Therefore to hide it try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.grecaptcha-badge {
        visibility: hidden;
    }

Note: That you are not usingdisplay: none; under any circumstances! This will disable the spam protection of the reCAPTCHA.

Best Regards.

Supermiki
    Participant

Hi team,

I have the MailPoet enabled and when its RECAPTCHA appears, there is a blog date across it. I have included the code into a custom CSS to remove the blog date, but that didn’t help. The date is still visible on the grid, on the blog and therefore this page. Hope you can help. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-post-date.wd-style-with-bg {
        display: none !important;
    }

If this doesn’t work out for you then please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Also, please mention the exact Page URL on which we can see the issue.

Best Regards.

Supermiki
    Participant

Thanks, Aizaz! This worked like a charm!

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Remove Google reCAPTCHA icon’ is closed to new replies.