Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove Image Placeholder in Woocommerce Catalog Pages

Remove Image Placeholder in Woocommerce Catalog Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mackie
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Product Video for Woocommerce plugin and I’m having a small issue with the catalog page.

This is the actual video and this is working fine (Refer Link 1).
    There is a section where the video is uploaded in the product page: https://prnt.sc/vtfz5r
    In the catalog page instead of playing the video it shows the blank place holder (Refer Link 2). When I asked the plugin support they mentioned that Woodmart is overriding the default woocommerce functionality which is causing this issue.

Can you please help me sort this one? Thanks!

Hello,

Please try this snippet:

add_action( 'init', function() {
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woodmart_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    }, 1100 );

Add this code to the functions.php of the child theme.

Best Regards

Mackie
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Mackie
    Participant

https://prnt.sc/vw8hhy

These thumbnails are also not adding for some reason,

https://prnt.sc/vw8hwo

It’s plain and blank

Hello,

Please describe your actions what you do step by step and what result you expect.

Best Regards

Mackie
    Participant

Okay so I use a plugin called Product video for Woocommerce, I basically sell custom made videos. I created a new product and I added the product video it all works fine. I want to add the product gallery now which are nothing but videos in different aspect ratios. Normally I created the video gallery inside the Product Video for Woocommerce plugin and I linked it to the product. The gallery doesn’t show up. When I raised the ticket with the plugin vendor they mentioned that the theme is using some custom layout which is not allowing the gallery to show.

Attached Screenshots Below

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Mackie
    Participant

It seems to be working fine on the StoreFront theme. No idea why it does not work on the Woodmart theme.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check with the dev theme if we can do anything. Meanwhile, contact the plugin support to find our what they would suggest?

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)