Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove "My account" link from the mobile slide menu

Remove "My account" link from the mobile slide menu

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

KH
    Participant

Hi, I want to remove “My account” link from the mobile slide menu. I check an option to do this in Theme settings, headers and also in Appearance menu, but not found any. How can I disable “My account” link from the mobile slide menu? Do I have to use this code?

.menu-item.item-level-0.my-account-with-text.menu-item-has-children.menu-item-my-account {display:none;}

Also, translation of the string “WISHLIST” in the account drop down menu is not update. I translate this string both in the Woocommerce plugin and in the theme using Loco Translate plugin but it’s not updated. I press sync button and save but still not working.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body  .site-mobile-menu .login-side-opener{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

How about the string “WISHLIST”? It’s not updated.

Hello,

What do you mean? How it should be updated? Please clarify the problem.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

Here is the text I explained earlier “Also, translation of the string “WISHLIST” in the account drop down menu is not update. I translate this string both in the Woocommerce plugin and in the theme using Loco Translate plugin but it’s not updated. I press sync button and save but still not working.”

The string is not update means that when you translate “WISHLIST” in to your language it doesn’t change to your language.

Hello,

Try to rename the page itself. Navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Wishlist > edit and change the title

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

It works with this way but for other lists I don’t have to do this, just translate and it will work.

Hello,

Navigate Loco > plugins > Woocommerce find these strings in Woocommerce if you cannot, navigate to Woocoommerce > Settings > Advanced find these stings and translate in the plugin.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

Navigate Loco > plugins > Woocommerce find these strings in Woocommerce

–> Not found

if you cannot, navigate to Woocoommerce > Settings > Advanced

–> Not found

In Loco > theme > there are two of them. I translated both but the one in the my account dropdown list not update.The one in the mobile menu is updated.

Hello,

What sting do you mean? Please provide the screen. I am checking My Account Drop-down, everything has been translated http://prntscr.com/p0pvit

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

Hi, you see that status because you told me

"Try to rename the page itself. Navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Wishlist > edit and change the title"

And I already answered you that

"It works with this way but for other lists I don’t have to do this, just translate and it will work."

Now I have renamed the page back to its normality. Now could you pls check? And tell me where I can translate this word without renaming the page? Or is this the bug of the theme?

Hello,

Please clarify your problem: what sting are your trying to translate? What plugin do you use?

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

– My issue is very easy to understand. If you login to my admin, you will know that I use the plugin called “Local Translate” to translate.

– Click on Local Translate > plugins > Woocoomerce

Type this word “WISHLIST” in the box and search. You will know that there’s no such word to translate. See the picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jrrzz8noxbm2iu/wm2-tile.png?dl=0

– Click on Local Translate > theme > Woodmart

Type this word “WISHLIST” in the box and search. You will see that there are two strings of “WISHLIST” and you will see that I translated all. However, in the my account dropdown list, it’s not updated at all. See the picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/34ue3wvzu2mdoau/wm1-tile.png?dl=0

KH
    Participant

In Local Translate plugin this is the meaning of string.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

KH
    Participant

You also know Local Translate plugin, surprisingly you don’t know meaning of strings. Or my English is bad. So apologize for that if communication is a problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you translate the site with Loco Translate, please consider: there are strings which are translated in the Loco plugin. You should choose the plugin or theme accordingly and search for a plugin. Some of the strings are translated just in the plugin or theme settings. And some of the stings, if it is a page translated by renaming. I checked your site and everything was translated in My Account drop-down, vide #141683 http://prntscr.com/p0pvit Now I see it has not been translated again, I tested by renaming the page and it works https://gyazo.com/d22e026221ad9560e4f2f39315646933

Navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Wishlist > Edit and change the title.

If you mean some other string, please provide the page URL and screen.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

You didn’t carefully read what I have earlier mentioned. I know it works by naming the page. That’s why I replied to you that:

“It works with this way but for other lists I don’t have to do this, just translate and it will work.”

But you still contineu giving solution. So I thought you have another solution. The solution that no need to rename the page. It just has something to do with translation only.

For the other words like Dashboard, order, address, account details and logout, I can get this done by translating these strings in Woocommerce only (No need to name the pages).

Why just only this word “WISHLIST” in my account has to be done by naming the page. It doesnt make sense. Wistlist comes with your theme. So I think your theme itself has not this word to translate. Same problem happened with the other theme I use but I report to the theme author so they fix it.

This ticket is a wast of time.

KH
    Participant

And i never said sting I said string

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screen of what you want to translate.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

Hello, I use the css code you provide to hide my account menu in mobile but after update it shows up again

}

Hello,

Please update your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

KH
    Participant

Here you are

KH
    Participant

Please also hide the whistlist icon as well. I hide these two cons before update. After update there’re gone.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body  .site-mobile-menu .menu-item-wishlist{
    }
    }
    body  .site-mobile-menu .menu-item-my-account{
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)