Home Forums WoodMart support forum remove 'Page Name' from Window Title / Site Identity

remove 'Page Name' from Window Title / Site Identity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mac2sys
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to set the TAB title using the Appearance->Customize->Site Identity option. But In the Window Title I see the Current page name and the website name instead.See attached pic.

How to remove this and set the window title as per the settings I have made in
    Appearance->Customize->Site Identity option?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The text in the orange block is the Header banner and it is edited in the Theme Settings > Shop > header banner

Best Regards

mac2sys
    Participant

My query is about the page name appearing on the browser Tab where the Title is displayed. How can I remove the page name from there?

I have done the normal Site Identity settings available in the wordpress, but it has been over ridden by ‘Pagename + Sitename’ variable.

Regards Jai

Hello,

You need to change the text in the Dashboard > Settings > General > Site title.

Also, you will have to change the page title to change the second part of the text in the tab.

Best Regards

mac2sys
    Participant

Hi,
    I have already changed the site title. I don’t want the page title to appear with the site title

How to do that?

Regards

Hello,

Our theme does not have the option this is the WordPress functionality. Try to read this article https://codex.wordpress.org/Meta_Tags_in_WordPress perhaps you will find the necessary tips.

Best Regards

dogvibe
    Participant

Hi mac2sys!

If you allow me, this changes you in the Yoast SEO plugin or Smartcrawl inside the “Home” page and all your pages. This is a Title Tag!

Best.

Hello,

The page name and site title are displayed by default and out theme do not influence.

You can configure the page name and site title in the Yoast plugin as per your needs.

Best Regards

mac2sys
    Participant

Thanks for the support. I wil make necessary changes in Yoast settings.

Regards Jai

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘remove 'Page Name' from Window Title / Site Identity’ is closed to new replies.