Home Forums WoodMart support forum remove product gallery but not Hover-Images

remove product gallery but not Hover-Images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

waldemar
    Participant

You have the option to dectivate the hover images in product archive, but not the opposite option to deactive product gallery in product page but still showing product gallery in product archive (if I remove thumbnails I still have the arrows)

I need this to show the variants in the product archive page.
    And I need to disable them in the product page, because it does not make to show them, because clicking on the image it does not ‘switch’ to the variant of that image.

Hello,

You can set the effect on hover in the product page or disable all. At the same time, when you switch between the various images would change. This option is provided in the Theme Settings > Single product > Images.

You can disable the hover effect in the product grid. You can find the option in the Theme Settigns > Product Archives https://gyazo.com/2b58fa3e18c76cded483cbd674a70a8f

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi Elise,

yes I’ve seen the image options. But if I reduce them to show 1 only I have the arrows. I need multiple images on product archive hover (even more then only 2) and only the main image in product single page.

The Reason: clients could think that the filter works wrong. If you click on red as material color you see the Rialto hellblau, and you see NO red. This is because there is a variant of that Rialto hellblau with a red magnet closure. But you do not see any red on product archive page, so clients could think that the filter does not work correctly.
    How to avoid this?

https://markuphero.com/share/M9PjQ8fOlt9WsDKK3pHm

Waldemar

Hello,

This is the way Woocommerce works. Woocommerce shows the products which has this variation. You can check the filters on the Storefront theme and see the same.

Best Regards

waldemar
    Participant

Hi I resolved it partly discovering a really great feature of your theme: Grid swatch attribute to display WOW this is a great help! So clients at least see the possibilities and the filter respects the selection

Hello,

We are glad you have resolved the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)