Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove search field from filters in shop page

Remove search field from filters in shop page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ant
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to remove the search with text field in the filters in shop page but I can’t. I tried what you proposed in this thread but didnt work as you can see (and there is no caching mechanism in that site): forum

Then find the file woodmart/js/functions.js and replace this line minimumResultsForSearch: 5 for this one minimumResultsForSearch: -1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ant
    Participant

Also found out that dropdown filters not working now. I get this js error

uncaught exception: cant get selector for pjax container!

So I made them list. But can you tell me why? I need dropdown without search field

Hello,

Please provide the screen of what search you are trying to remove and the page URL where I can see it. If your site is under construction, please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

ant
    Participant

Hello I attach the screenshot, they are the filters in the shop page (I converted them to list in order to make them work but I need them to be dropdown without search option, for that I attach an admin account )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can remove the widgets from the Shop page widget area in the Appearance > Widgets.

You can also change the view of the widget from the drop-down to a list or else and the search field would disappear.

Best Regards

ant
    Participant

But I want to have dropdown without search. I dont want list.

Hello,

We can remove the search with the custom CSS. Please note, the search would be removed from all the widgets of the type.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.post-type-archive-product .select2-search {
     	display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards

ant
    Participant

This is not working as expected. I added this code snippet but now you cant select a category, it miss clicks second time and selects bag.

Hello,

We are checking and it works as shown on the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F-KcbwTta3xsmepyDJH8NcchhHpY5oCL/view

Please provide the video of the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)