Home Forums WoodMart support forum remove Sidebar border line

remove Sidebar border line

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi,

1. I would like to remove the border line that appears separating widgets on the sidebar, how can I do it?

2. Is is possible to change the font size at the text widget on the sidebar?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided.

1) To remove the border on the widget area you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-widget {
    border: none !important;
    }

2) To change the Fontsize of the theme elements you need to Go to Theme Settings >> Typography.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/TbFhfkC

And if you want to change the other custom elements then you need to use advanced typography.

You can follow the following link for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi, thank you!

1. It works, but is it possible to reduce the space between the text widgets and the image widget on the sidebar?

2. I create a custom selector called .widget-sidebar with a custom size but anything change on the sidebar, how can I apply it?

Thanks and have a good day!

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To remove the space you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

#woodmart-banner-2 {
    margin-bottom: -20px;
    margin-top: -20px;
    }

You can set the margin values according to your needs.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

THANKS!

And to solve the issue of the custom selector I told you above, what can I do?

Thank you!

Hello,

You are Welcome!!.

It seems that you are not selecting the correct class to change the size. Please provide a relevant screenshot of the area you want to change the size with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Thank you!

Find it at the private content

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I saw the screenshot you attached. You need to target the following class to change the text size.

".textwidget".

Best Regards.

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

It works!

Thank you!

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘remove Sidebar border line’ is closed to new replies.