Home Forums Basel support forum Remove some sorting options

Remove some sorting options

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bluestone
    Participant

Hello, how can I remove some sorting options?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the page URL and sorting you mean. I will give instruction or custom CSS.

Best Regards

Bluestone
    Participant

I was hoping you would give me the hook name because it seems you’re using something custom and altering woocommerce_product_tabs isn’t doing anything.

Hello,

Our theme does not have the option to delete any sorting. I can provide custom CSS to remove it completely.

Best Regards

Bluestone
    Participant

Which is why I’m asking for the hook that’s replacing woocommerce_product_tabs.

Bluestone
    Participant

Sorry I meant I’m looking for the hook that’s replacing woocommerce_catalog_orderby.

Hello,

Please follow this suggestion, how they would help: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards

Bluestone
    Participant

Sorry I meant I’m looking for the hook you’re using that’s replacing woocommerce_catalog_orderby.

Hello,

We do not have a ready solution for customizing of Woocommerce as it is not covered by our support. Try this source: https://woocommerce.wp-a2z.org/oik_api/woocommerce_catalog_ordering/

Best Regards

Bluestone
    Participant

So you can’t tell me what hook you’re using for your custom ordering?

Hello,

This is Woocommerce functionality it does not relate to our theme.

Switch to the Storefront theme, you will see this sorting. This is the default Woocommerce features.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)