Home Forums Basel support forum Remove the default Woocommerce filter and breadcrumb

Remove the default Woocommerce filter and breadcrumb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hcaves
    Participant

Hello from France!
    First, thank you for your very nice theme. I’m currently working on it.

I have 2 questions.

1) How can I remove the default WooCommerce filter module? I read on other topics that you recommend to add in functions.php of child-theme:
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_catalog_ordering', 30 );
    But it doesn’t work for me…

2) On the catalog pages, I would like to remove the breadcrumb (Home -> Store -> Category), but not on the product page.
    What is the best way to achieve that?

At the end, I want to totally remove from my catalog pages all the part from the screenshot attached.

FTP details are below: please, just tell me every piece you changed, of you do so 🙂

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hcaves
    Participant

Ok, I actually found by myself for number 1.
    The code actually works, I forgot first to remove it from the theme settings itself.
    Just need to go to Theme settings -> Shop -> Shop filters = OFF

Question number 2 isn’t resolved yet 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to do this

.post-type-archive-product .shop-loop-head,.tax-product_cat .shop-loop-head{
        display:none;
    }

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

hcaves
    Participant

Works as expected, thank you for the quick answer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Remove the default Woocommerce filter and breadcrumb’ is closed to new replies.