Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove WpBakery Page Builder Update Notification

Remove WpBakery Page Builder Update Notification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alex28
    Participant

Hello,

I keep getting this notification in the admin area
    “Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.”.

I understand how licenses and updates work (And that we can update WpBakery, once Xtemos makes it available, via Appearance -> Install Plugins).

However, this notification keeps popping up.
    WoodMart (or WpBakery) should include an option to hide the notification, since it’s really annoying 🙂

Thanks!

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Best Regards

alex28
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
    However, please read my question again 🙂

The problem is WpBakery keeps showing the notification in the admin area and I want a way to disable it.
    I understand how bundled licenses work and I know I can’t activate it.. I just want to get rid of the notification that keeps popping up.

Thanks.

Hello,

Try to add this code to your function.php file in your child theme.

add_action( 'admin_head', 'wpexpert_admin_css' );
    function wpexpert_admin_css() { 
    echo '<style> #vc_license-activation-notice {display:none;} </style>';
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)