Home Forums WoodMart support forum Removing select option from product on home page

Removing select option from product on home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yessin.allabari
    Participant

Hello, I want to remove the select option on the product on homepage. See screenshot of what I mean. I want that if they click on the product, that they come on the page of the product with the information.

thanks ahead!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products and remove attributes in the product grid via Grid swatch attribute to display option https://prnt.sc/DV0yfty1epd6

Best Regards.

yessin.allabari
    Participant

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I was very busy. I did what you said, but still the option is not gone. Its still there

Best regards

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

yessin.allabari
    Participant

Ok I will share them

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

yessin.allabari
    Participant

Hello,

The issue is not resolved. I checked and the white and beige t shirts are resolved, but the black one not. (see image). And may I ask how you fixed the other ones? so that in de future when I have a similar problem I can fix it myself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.wd-swatches-grid {
        display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)