Home Forums WoodMart support forum Replace default theme header with Max Mega Menu

Replace default theme header with Max Mega Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ebagno
    Participant

Hello there,
    I am new to this.
    I installed the WoodMart Template for my site and I also use Max Mega Menu for my header.
    On Appearance > Menus > Max Mega Menu is enabled for my Main Menu, however I keep seeing WoodMart’s one.
    I checked on Max Mega Menu’s page and it should be integrating with the Theme once active.
    Is there something I’m missing? Can you please help me with this?
    Thank you in advance.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please elaborate with the help of screenshots and provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

ebagno
    Participant

Hello, thank you for replying.

My website is https://e-bagno.gr/

I used to have set up a very detailed Mega Menu using this widget (Max Mega Menu) and after I changed to WoodMart unfortunately I can’t seem able to see it anymore.
    MaxMegaMenu’s documentation says that WoodMart theme integrates their widget but maybe I do something wrong?

Thank you again.
    🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but as the issue is with a third party plugin and we could not ensure its compatibility.

You can read the documentation that you could not use this plugin with our theme:
    https://www.megamenu.com/documentation/woodmart/

Best Regards

ebagno
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your reply.
    Since I’m not familiar with all this I wanted to avoid building it from scratch with HTML Blocks. I’m not using a Woodmart Demo though, so I’m not trying to replace any existing category with the plugin so I was hoping it’s doable.
    I’ll try to see how it goes with HTML blocks then.
    Thx. 🙂

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Replace default theme header with Max Mega Menu’ is closed to new replies.