Home Forums WoodMart support forum replace my mobile navbar shop icon with home icon in my shop page

replace my mobile navbar shop icon with home icon in my shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sohaib
    Participant

I want my home icon in shop page instead of the default shop icon and the same on the homepage also. As I don’t want to see the shop icon when I am already in my shop page and vice versa.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area that you required. Because your current explanation is not clear enough to understand what you require.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

sohaib
    Participant

Bro..see this screenshot. In the shop page also it is showing the shop navbar button only. But what I want is to just replace this shop navbar button on shop page with the home navbar button and the same with homepage also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry, but there is no such option in Theme Settings to achieve what you require.

You can apply a trick by adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.home .woodmart-toolbar-home.woodmart-toolbar-item.wd-tools-element {
        display: none;
    }
    .woodmart-archive-shop .woodmart-toolbar-shop.woodmart-toolbar-item.wd-tools-element {
        display: none;
    }

The CSS will hide the home button from the homepage and the shop button from the shop page.

Best Regards.

sohaib
    Participant

Thanks bro.. it’s working now.

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘replace my mobile navbar shop icon with home icon in my shop page’ is closed to new replies.