Home Forums WoodMart support forum Replace Order

Replace Order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nightrock
    Participant

Hi, please see private message.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Anyway, if you want, we can accept your refund for the WoodMart theme if you will send us a purchase code for Basel.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Nightrock
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for you kind response. I know you provide very good customer service, and I truly appreciate it. For that reason I don’t mind owning both themes, and test them both out. I will go ahead and purchase Basel, and will be back hopefully with good news, if not, most likely asking for your advise to .

I will stay in touch, and thanks a lot.

Andrew Z.

Nightrock
    Participant

… to improve performance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Kind Regard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)