Home Forums WoodMart support forum Replicate Quick Shop for Simple Products

Replicate Quick Shop for Simple Products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

csaenzargos
    Participant

Hello,

We have been working with your theme, for a while now, and our client wants a new feature that is to add a space where the user can select the quantity of the products in the same way as the user can select the variations on the quick view.

So we want to replicate the quick view that works for variations to the simple product.

You could give us a hint so we can build this feature, like in which places we need to add code.

That would be most appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but this option works for variable products and their variations forms. We don’t have an instruction how to customize the simple product template. It requires a lot of custom PHP, JS and CSS work.

Kind Regards

csaenzargos
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response, Yes, I understand that this feature would require a lot of PHP, JS and CSS. I just need, if you could help me, to understand some things of the quick shop, so I can research how to build the feature.

Some things like:

– Where is the action or event code that triggers the show of the quick shop, when I press the Select Options button. (I believe that could be an JavaScript event).

– Where is build the form of the variations and the button add to cart on the quick shop.

– Where I can distinguish if I am going to render the variable or the simple product template on the products list.

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Yes, the JS trigger is located in our js/functions.js file and the method is called quickShop.

2. It is in the file inc/woocommerce.php.

3. This is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and this is located somewhere in the plugin’s files.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)