Home Forums WoodMart support forum Request for Technical Support Regarding Thumbnail Display Is

Request for Technical Support Regarding Thumbnail Display Is

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

argjendxhelili
    Participant

I am writing to request your assistance with a technical issue I have been experiencing on my website. The issue is related to the display of thumbnail images for products, categories, and subcategories.

Although the images are uploaded correctly and are visible on the website immediately after they are uploaded, they often do not display properly and appear as blank spaces on the website. The issue only resolves itself after I refresh the page, but it reoccurs after some time.

I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter as the proper display of images is crucial for the functionality and user experience of my website.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)