Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reset Password for users is not working

Reset Password for users is not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jmac
    Participant

The customers who have signed up for an account on the website are experiencing a bug or error when they click reset password. It is possible to reset the password manually but I would like it if the customer could do this independently. Could you please help to get this fixed?

Thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

jmac
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thank you for getting back to me. Is there another way to test this out and make sure that it is not the theme causing the issue? The site is currently live and being used and I do not want to cause any issues by switching out the theme.

jmac
    Participant

The reset password link is not working at the moment. It keeps just bouncing back to the original page

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

At least, please send me access to the admin dashboard so I will check the settings on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

jmac
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I have attached the admin info. I appreciate you looking into this for me.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Ok, could you please create a clone of your website so I will test it with the default theme?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

jmac
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I am not sure how to create a clone of the website for testing, are you able to give me some direction on how to do this? I apologize this is out of my skill level. Would this allow you to test the website while leaving the current one live?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is an article for help: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

It will be a clone so the current live site will work well and the testing will not affect the live site.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)