Home Forums Basel support forum Resizing/cropping product images doesn't work

Resizing/cropping product images doesn't work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ioio
    Participant

Hi there, I recently bought your theme and it’s really great!

I’m having a problem with the image sizes of products. I’ve activated the hard crop within the Woocommerce settings, regenerated the thumbnails, reloaded the images but Woocommerce still uses the enormous 3000 x 2000px pictures I’ve uploaded.

Do you have any clue why this is happening?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

We just checked your product page and see that it loads 1600×1200 images size. Could you please send a screenshot from your WooCommerce images settings?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ioio
    Participant

Thank you for replying!

1600×1200 is correct. When I check it it says 3000×2000 in two different browsers after cleaning the cache. Please see the Screenshots attached.

And could you tell me if there’s a way to not crop the category images? I only want the product images to be cropped for my customer.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ioio
    Participant

Here’s the second Screenshot. It failed to upload previously.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ioio
    Participant

Nevermind my second question concerning the category images. I’ll simply activate the crop-function after uploading the category images.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

On the screenshot, you show an image that is used for zoom effect. If you want you can disable product images zoom in Theme Settings -> Product page.

ioio
    Participant

Thank you, I like the zoom effect!

So the zoom effect and the image lightbox always use the uploaded image size not one of the cropped images?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you enable zoom or lightbox then it loads original image on hover or on click.

ioio
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Resizing/cropping product images doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.