Home Forums WoodMart support forum Responsive Issue elementor

Responsive Issue elementor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ansjee5050
    Participant

elementor responsive not working on my website i try to make but it,s not working can you please help me in this as soon as possible

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing the Slider on your Site for the Mobile view, it is showing the responsiveness fine: https://www.veed.io/view/f1138adf-7b13-4dab-a659-9e9a2dc52de0

Best Regards

ansjee5050
    Participant

now when i hide some thing only show on mobile it,s showing also in desktop and desktop one showing on mobile
    like this

ansjee5050
    Participant

if you see in this pic i make then hidden but it,s showing can you please tell me how i can fix this issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ansjee5050
    Participant

Please check and fix

Hello,

It seems to be a Server end cache issue on your Site because we have confirmed from the Test Site, this is working fine there.

So, can you please ask your Hosting Provider to once try to completely flush out Site or Server cache and then after that completely clear your browser cache too and then check back your Site again.

Hopefully, you won’t find the issue again.

Best Regards

ansjee5050
    Participant

wrongly i put my details in public part please delete this chat

ansjee5050
    Participant

Please find new one and check this issue what i am facing in response of elemntor becuse i can’t hide on mobile my attributes

Hello,

We have deleted the Login Detail message that you shared above.

Further, sorry to say but right now as we are trying to access your Site it is showing as 404 Error Not Found: https://snipboard.io/CNISbA.jpg

Kindly, please look after this first so that we can proceed further with the mentioned issue on your Site.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)