Home Forums WoodMart support forum Return to Shop on cart and checkout pages is going to wordpress.org

Return to Shop on cart and checkout pages is going to wordpress.org

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, Hope you are having good time!
    the Return to shop button on cart and checkout pages redirects to wordpress.org, the login access is same as provided previously, please check that

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, its working by itself, and no plugins were deactivated, could you check that happen and if you could make sure this doesnt happen again because we would continously need to edit our pages

Hello,

Now your child theme is active and 33 plugins active, can I check without plugins and on the parent theme.

Best Regards.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

yes you can do that, but please dont deactivate woocoomerce and maintance mode plugin, and kindly update me once you are done,

return to wordpress.org was causing by RANK MATH SEO plugin but still its not going to shoppage (the return to shop button we see on cart and checkout pages when there is no item in cart)

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Please also check the issue of top and bottom spaces on pages specially on homepage

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, have you tested it out and would the elementor issue appear again?

return to shop is fixed?
    page spaces fixed?

Please update me asap.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

PLEASE do these fixes and testing ASAP (the most important thing is to make sure elementor doesnt give any problem in future because then we wont be able to change any content and we do that most of the time, PLEASE its very important!), we will be going live after 8-9 hours and then we cannot do any testing or disable any plugin or switch theme, everything is fine now, apart from these few issues i mentioned. (im going to put the summary again below)

PLEASE make sure you dont change any content, or disturb the design or the configurations of any plugins, because we are all set and ready to be live but we would love to make sure the followings!

1- Elementor should not give any problem again (Most Important)
    2- return to shop is going to wrong page (important)
    3- how to remove spaces on top and bottom of page, i can do using -margin but then age verification popups gets cut out i like your age verification built in feature but it appears i cannot change the button text? if i can change 18 years to 19 years then we would like to use this feature instead.
    4- mailerlite integrate (its not important but if you could help on this we would really appreciate)

I really appreciate your help with past fixes and great support! please also let me know, how can i leave feedback!

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

We guarantee the proper WoodMart performance without any customization (child theme) and with the plugins mentioned on the WoodMart theme page and included in the theme package.

Please install and activate the Storefront theme and check how it works on this theme to detect if our theme causes or influences the problem.

You need to switch to the parent theme, deactivate all the plugins, and check if there are any problems. I have done that not at once and saw clearly there were no problems, everything worked correctly.

Our support covers fixing WoodMart theme problems if there are any.

When I click “Return to shop” in the shopping cart I get the shop page: https://gyazo.com/5394a5c53aad0748bb32d5e9cb4aff84

When I try to edit a page with the Elementor I see no problems: https://gyazo.com/7e1eac60e4c58d3644093fb77a95088f

This time I tried to edit the FAQ page.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Its weird! it takes me to the /shop/flower page (maybe its cache issue then)
    yes the elementor is now working, but it stopped working during the process of creating the website, and i wanted you to assure this doesnt happen again.

also have you checked the pages top and bottom space issue? its still there, please check that asap so that we can close on this and go live right away

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

i just tried in new browser and cleared its cache but my return to shop button link still goes to not found page,

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

ok 🙂

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

i guess we are done with fixes and we would go live now. please dont change anything from now on. and thank you so much for all of your help and support! in case i need anything, i would update you.

please let me know how to leave the feedback about your theme,
    please close this ticket

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

I will not touch or enter your site without your request or permission.

We would be grateful for your rate and feedback on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

Thank you in advance

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Thank you, you can close this ticket!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Please close this ticket.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Return to Shop on cart and checkout pages is going to wordpress.org’ is closed to new replies.