Home Forums WoodMart support forum REV Slider NOT WORKING in new Woodmart Theme

REV Slider NOT WORKING in new Woodmart Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

diamond351
    Participant

Hi – I have purchased your Woodmart theme. All great except for the Revolution Slider. Looks like everyone else is having the same issue. I have created / duplicated several of the demo sliders that came with the theme. I have tried new pages, inserting new sliders, changing it from REV Slider to REV slider 5 – Only one displays on the page – the one that was in the default ‘header setting’ – nothing else does. I have used REV slider many times across many different themes. Why is is this an issue? All plugins are up to date – I have triple checked the settings and still no joy. Please help. I only buy premium themes so I can get the support. This is not how it’s supposed to work. Should be simple settings, but nothing. Happy to provide login details if required. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access to the private area as well as the page URL with the slider

Best Regards

diamond351
    Participant

Hi, please refer to private information with login details to site below. Thank you for your speedy response.

Hello,

Please update the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

You have deleted the images https://gyazo.com/87e501cbc5adc22cfb49c5a2c0a15522

Create a new slider with your images and try again.

Best Regards

diamond351
    Participant

Hi – This is still not working. I just purchased the theme and have checked for updates, there are none. REV SLIDER does not work and cannot be slotted in anywhere else on any page – it just shows a light grey box. Please advise – I use REV SLIDER in other themes that have WP Bakery and it works seamlessly.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes if where our theme causes the problem. I cannot edit or add a slider to page at all. I have created a testing slider you can view it in the preview.

Best Regards

diamond351
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Same problem, Slider Revolution broke the website after updating the theme to the new version. I have tried going back, but the site still shows errors and the Rev Slider doesn’t work and it has also effected all of the images in the media library and existing sliders.
    It would appear that the only way out of this is to pay another $26 USD for a rev slider premium version otherwise the website will be permanently broken. Can you please advise if this is the case and whether this is an issue with the current version because you no longer have a license agreement with them to include their plugin in your core theme files.
    Either way – I need a solution – will Woodmart work with a different slider? How can I save the sliders I made in rev slider if the images don’t appear anymore or do I have to bight the bullet and start all sliders from scratch and then hope that they work within the woodmart theme?
    This is urgent, I had the client over today for a demonstration, so I updated the theme to show them how to manage it and now the site is broken. I also recieved a warning from the host stating that ‘Revolution Slider has caused a FATAL error on the website and the site will appear to be broken. After removing it, trying a reinstall, removing it and not using – the site is still broken because of the fatal error that it has when using the Woodmart theme.

I look forward to your response – I have 3 websites running this theme and one more to build next week so I need to fix this one way or another.

Hello,

We are now testing your home page and see you are using the Slider Revolution https://gyazo.com/17e562b64c49577a54c9bf2de0bfeada

Please specify what steps should we take to reproduce the problem.

We have checked the other theme functionality and do not see problems either.

Best Regards

diamond351
    Participant

Hi – you are looking at the wrong website. The website URL that isn’t working is: http://yael.com.au/store19

The categories menu is also corrupted and I am getting the warning that Rev Slider has a ‘FATAL ERROR’. Please find Admin login details in the privacy section – if you can please check and review, I have ensured all plugins and software is up to date, I tried rolling back and have deactivated all plugins and the theme is still corrupted.

I can’t insert a simple background image in a Row in WP Bakery? It just stalls. The Host is fine, I can see the old website and it runs fine.

PLEASE HELP! If I have to do a full re-install on a fresh server, I will need another activation key so I can do the install and then move site details across without deactivating the current install. I have 3 x Licenses and am very concerned that this is going to create problems on all sites running this theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Starting from now, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them.

All the sliders are out-to dated or damaged. I have set Slider home test and it works now.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)