Home Forums Basel support forum Review Stars Hover Color

Review Stars Hover Color

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Hi there, first of all awesome theme!

I am using black as the primary color for buttons and other colored elements. However, for the star rating icons in the review system I would like to use another color, as with the black primary color the hover and selected effect is almost not noticeable. Is it possible to have another color for the review stars only without effecting all the other elements handled by the primary color function in the theme settings?

Second problem I have is with the live ajax search function. For products that contain a hyphen (-) in the name, the live ajax product view shows the html code for the – instead of the – itself.

Ajax Search Problem

Kind regards,

Philipp G.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for creating with Basel.

Here is small code snippet that will change colors for selected stars and on hover as you need. Just add it to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.single-product-content .comment-form .stars span a:hover { color: #ff0000; }
    .single-product-content .comment-form .stars span a.active { color: #00ff00; }

As for search form issue we need some time to find the solution. So probably fix will be available with our next update. We are planning to release it this week (in 5-7 days).

Kind Regards,
    Xtemos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi again,

We just tried to reproduce AJAX search problem on our web-site without any results. Could you provide your admin login/pass so we could take a closer look?

Regards

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Hi,

I added the login information in the hidden content section. While you are on it could you please investigate another issue I encountered since installing basel theme? When I check the WooCommerce system status error: Default timezone is GMT – it should be UTC.

Thanks in advance,

Philipp

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Hey,

one more thing 😀

The check sign icon in the “product added to cart” box isn’t in one line with the text. Could you tell me how to fix that?

Check sign icon not in line

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that you have old version of our theme. Could you update it to the latest version?

As for timezone issue so it is more WooCommerce related problem, our theme doesn’t have any influence on this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

“Add to cart message” was also fixed, so please do the update 🙂

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Hey,

I have the 1.8.1 version installed that I downloaded from themeforest on friday.

From my wordpress backend:

BaselVersion: 1.8.1
    By Xtemos

Should there be a newer version on themeforest? Latest update I can find for basel on themeforest is this:

23-07-2016 – Update version 1.8.1

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we see one more issue with add to cart message problem on the Cart page. We will fix it in the next update in a few days.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

AJAX search dash problem will be fixed also 🙂

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Hey,

AJAX search dash issue was fixed by the new update. The add to cart message issue still remains. Something I can do about it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem is that your web-site load different CSS files, not that comes with our 2.0 version. Please check https://www.shopmosphere.com/wp-content/themes/basel/style.css?ver=4.5.3

anywherecommerce
    Participant

How do I make the website load the new css files? Didn’t edit those files and did the theme update via the envato plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Compare CSS from your site https://www.shopmosphere.com/wp-content/themes/basel/style.css and from our demo http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/wp-content/themes/basel/style.css. They are completely different. So you didn’t replace all theme files while update. Try to update the theme manually with FTP.

anywherecommerce
    Participant

Had to turn off and on again the minified css version option in your theme options to make it work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually our “Performance” option just switch between standard CSS file and minified one, it doesn’t change files in any way. Is it works correct now?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)