Home Forums WoodMart support forum Review tab missing

Review tab missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Hi,

The Reviews tab is no loner there, I contacted someone about this a week ago and I was sent a screenshot of it showing Reviews, if you could please help with this, I think the developer did something in the WP CSS. Can you help us?

Pic attached

EE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please read and follow the steps from here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/reviews-not-working/

I have checked one product and see that reviews are not enabled.

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Can you login to fix it? I will make a backup now.

Hello,

This is a time consuming process that is not covered to our support. You need to enter each product and enable the reviews in the Advanced tab.

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Wrong so ever wrong.

You have to do it, I was told by one of your peers, that it must be done in unison for Google to correctly catch them with the Schema outline

Hello,

Products are Woocommerce functionality. Our support does not cover the configuration of the Woocommerce product. Our theme does not influence the reviews and such an issue does not relate to our theme. You will have to do it on our own.

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Does XTemos WoodMart have a review system of its own?

Hello,

Reviews are the Woocommerce functionality. WoodMart does not have any reviews functionality. You can enable revies in the Woocommerce settings or product page.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)