Home Forums WoodMart support forum Review the layout of the Typography settings panel

Review the layout of the Typography settings panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I’d like to suggest some improvements for the display of the Typography section.

1. In Advanced Typography => there is a bug shown in the picture 1, you’ll see that the word “Font Family” should be displayed in light grey because it’s not a “value” it’s just a placeholder. However, it’s shown in black and that’s incorrect.

2. In Typography (and all subsections) => please display the list of fonts’ name in each of the fonts’ style. Currently, the fonts are listed in 1 style and it’s impossible to choose unless we use other systems to preview the fonts. See the example of Microsoft Word.

3. In Advanced Typography & Custom Fonts => by default (even if there is nothing) you display the fields for adding a new element. However, that is confusing. If I delete this and refresh the page, the fields come back and I don’t like it. If there are no Advanced Typo and no Custom Fonts, there should be no fields. Users should themselves click on “ADD NEW”

See image 3. When I see this, it gives me the impression that it IS a custom font whereas in reality it is NOT. It’s just the default fields displayed all the times. So I delete and when refreshing it comes back. It’s just confusing.

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will review this for our future updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)