Home Forums Basel support forum Reviews

Reviews

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey again,

I would like to show reviews at items in my new shop, I already activated it but I can not see them????

I absolutely need a clean and clear design of the products, i.e. without taps. Maybe you remember. I made a change in the product description in the ‘child theme’. That’s why the taps are gone, first the product description and at the end the button to buy, so as an overview.

That looks good, but the ratings are hidden in the taps. Can I somehow insert the reviews with maybe a shortcode in extra content area or so. That would be stunning!!

Thank you and have a great day,
    Aaron ✌️

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. We will check.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your fast response.

Please take a look into this item, this is my ‘test item’ where I made all the changes:
    https://galerie-bergmann.de/Werk/blumenmeer/

Thanks,
    Aaron

Hello,

I am checking the product page and I do not see any tabs on your site. There is no option to leave the review. I think due to the customization the review would not be shown. You will need to decide reviews or customization. Please let me know.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your fast help!!!! It is no problem, the style is more important for us than reviews. 😘

THANK YOU!!!

Best wishes
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey again,

Nevertheless, I have a strange problem with the wishlist. I already had it in my old shop so I deactivate it, but in this site I need it. 😞

I’m sorry, this is definitely a problem that will annoy you, but I hope you can help me 🌹

Let me explain what the problem is. In the first moment it seems the wishlist works well but it doesn’t update itself, it shows in different situations.

For example, if you add 3-4 articles to the article overview (category) then the number next to the heart is displayed correctly, but when you are in the wish list, the images are not there….

In the article itself you can also add to the wish list. When you add it then the button changes, everything is normal. But if you reload the page, the button is as before.

The problem is worst in the smartphone, nothing works here.

Best wishes,
    Aaron

Hello,

Most likely the issues are caused by the site customization. I am checking on the net installation without the customization everything works well. You will have to set the priority either you want customization or default functionality.

Please advise your decision.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Awwwwwww…. noooooo…. Well,

You’ve made it easy for yourself this time! 😂
    EVERYONE would answer the question the same way in this case.

NEVERTHELESS, I understood your objection and thought about everything. I activated the various versions of the theme, no change. I tried the Yith plugin and NOPE, all the same and more worse!

BUT THEN I simply deactivated all plugins that I either don’t know or really don’t use and SEE THEN?!?!? The site works TURBO FAST and everything works super good!!!!

✨ 🍾 🥳 🦄 😍 👀 ❤️ 😃 🌺 😋 🥂 ✨

Well the problem is just I NEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD a

1) cache plugin and a
    2) security plugin.

Are there any that you can recommend? Which ones work well with your theme?

Thank you very much for your special help!!!
    Aaron

Hello,

Please update your site admin access I cannot login. I will check with our dev team if it is possible to do something.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry! The security plugin made a lot of changes yesterday.

Okay, when I deactivate almost every plugin also CACHE and AUTOPTIMIZE.

Thank you very much
    Aaron

Hello,

Please remove the whole customization and list what you want to modify on this site.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. However, you are exaggerating. 😆 I haven’t made that many adjustments. I only changed the article page in the child theme (what was on top moved down and what was down moved up) and that’s it.

But I have now switched to the normal theme, as it should look different in this new shop. What is are still some CSS changes, but that only includes colors and fonts etc. I don’t think that has any effect on the functionality, right? If necessary, then I can change, delete, adapt the whole CSS. You just have to tell me what bothers you.

Okay, so basically I don’t want to change anything in the shop, you did it so well. It’s all nice. Just yesterday I was excited again about the great functions and possibilities. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

What I have are functional problems. 😞

1) The search does not work. I have set searching for articles (not posts). If I then search for e.g. ‘Blumenmeer’, the system doesn’t show me anything. But there are 2 articles with this name! When I search for ‘Blumen’ it shows me an item with ‘Blumen ..’ in the title but also many other articles WITHOUT Blumen in the title ????? I not understand the problem.

2) The wish list just doesn’t work. It’s really bad on smartphones. It do not update the quantity and the items are incorrect. I can add articles, but nothing happens. There is no change. Sometimes when I reload the wish list then it update the items, but this happens only sometimes… 😓

3) BONUS

To run the shop I need certain plugins like WPML, Germanized, etc .. But also a plugin for security and cache, these can be changed.

Are these plugins good, can you recommend them for your theme, or do they affect functionality?

– Autoptimize by Frank Goossens (futtta)
    – WP Fastest Cache by Emre Vona
    – iThemes Security by iThemes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ….and… you are the BEST!
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

….and … I am sorry… one other problem in addition:

4)
    When I search for items then in are in the popup is not every photo shown just 2-3 are visible. When I click to come to the page of the results then are also not every item shown, like the photos are not uploaded. But when I click to the name (to come to the item) then the item photo is shown.. just strange….

THANK YOU!!!

Aaron

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The product with the problem image has the video instead of the featured image and it is not shown in the grid. Remove the customization or plugin that ensures that and check again.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean 😞
    I have no customization and no product has a video???!!

Moreover, about which problem are you talking about:

1) The search does not work.
    2) The wish list just doesn’t work
    3) Can I use my plugin?
    4) Not every item is shown

Thank you very much 🌹
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okay, I think I have a problem with the item photos so this has an effect to the not shown items. I uploaded a new photo and it works again in the search results.

Well this problems still exists:
    1) The search does not work.
    3) Can I use my plugin?

Thanks,
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

I have an idea, let us start with one problem:

1) The search does not work

I found out that the search do not search I the title but in the description. That is the reason why you have as result for example ‘Santa’ when you search for – Blumen -. Blumen is here not in the title but in the description.

Maybe it is an adjustment??? The only I can set is in the added photo.

Please take a look. Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    Aaron

Attachments:

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

I just found out that sometimes it also search in the title like at ‘Wenn die Blumen Tanzen’. Here is in the description not the word ‘Blumen’ but in the title.

Now, I don’t understand nothing at all. I’m total confused …..

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

The search in the admin area works well, when I search for ‘Blumen’ I find all items with ‘Blumen’ I the title and in the description.

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okay, when I duplicate an item and change the title then the search works well in the front site. It seems the search is not right set, maybe it hast to be actualized? Or it should be re-indexed???

I do not know how it works.

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

And a new information in addition.

When I duplicate an item which I can not find with search in front area like ‘Blumenmeer’ then I still can not find it, also when I change the title.

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

AH!

I found out WHY IT DO NOT WORK!

scream

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

This here was not activated

Attachments:

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okay, let’s got to the next problem:

You already helped me sooooo good with the first 2 problems 😝, so please tell me what can we do here? It is such a good function but it is such a pity that it doesn’t work well.

On smartphones is it a disaster. Sometimes it works better when I delete on my desktop the cache. Then SOMETIMES the result on the smartphone (not logged in!!!!) get actualized and is good, BUT NOT EVERY TIME!!!! Moreover I can not delete the cache the whole day, all day long. I do not know when someone outer use my wishlist. You know what I mean?

Hello,

Please deactivate the cache plugin and check how the wishlist works.

Please contact the plugin support and find our how to exclude the wishlist functionality from the plugin settings as we do not have such instructions.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi

THANK YOU!!! I think it works well!! ✌️ ✨ 🥳
    You helped me with 2 problems at once ..good… I am happy now.

But I found I the meantime an other new problem 😞

This problem exist since some days and I do not know why. I did not activate new plugins or made other changes… ?!?!?!

The problem is with the style of H1.

I set the style of H1 in the CSS of the theme, in the global CSS. All like usual and it works all the time but now it do not look like it was set. I add it in the desktop CSS too but it do not change. The other CSS (H2, h3…) all is like I did it just H1 not. You can see it that it is not 2em and also not uppercase.

What is wrong??? It it a problem of the new version of the theme??

Thank you very much!!💖
    Aaron

Hello,

Please provide valid site admin access to the private area. Please let me know how do you want to change h1, what font-size? what color and so on.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey!

Thank you for your fast answer!

This is what I like to have you can find it in the theme CSS as well:

h1 {
    font-size: 2em;
    line-height: 1.334em;
    font-weight: 300;
    letter-spacing: 0.02em;
    word-spacing: 0.05em;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

THANK YOU!!!
    Aaron

Hello,

Please remove this phrase from the CSS field: Schriften allgemein or wrap it with /*Schriften allgemein*/ and check again.

Best Regards

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)