Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reviews doesn't work

Reviews doesn't work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys!

I started to work as responsible for a Woocommerce website that uses Woodmart Template last November and since then I could realize why the reviews don’t appear on the product page.

I tried everything, including installing a Yith review plugin.

I need help.

Thanks.

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution to your issue. Please make sure that you are using the latest Woodmart 4.5.2 and all latest plugins.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the fast answer.
    Please, notice that it is a production environment and that I didn’t construct the website, so I don’t know if it has some customization.

Hello,

I am not able to see your backend after login to your site. I think you have add any restriction to see the admin area or not give me the administrator login details. Please see the attached screenshot in private content.

Best Regards.

Hi,

I couldn’t see the print screen. The message is “Private Content Hidden”.

But we are with a big issue on site. I debugged and the message is:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php:472 Stack trace: #0 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): RevSliderAdmin->merge_addon_notices(”) #1 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(170): do_action(‘admin_init’) #4 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/sutacosm/…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php on line 472

Then, I changed the Revslider directory name and the admin opened.

All is very strange.

Please try again.

Hello,

Can you please send me the FTP login details of your site so I will check and solve it for you. I have just updated the Slider Revolution plugin but after the update the site goes down so please send me the FTP so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Hi,

I remove the Revolution Slider and the admin came back. The error was the same.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php:472 Stack trace: #0 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): RevSliderAdmin->merge_addon_notices(”) #1 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(170): do_action(‘admin_init’) #4 /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/sutacosm/…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/sutacosm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php on line 472

I really don’t understand what is going on. It was working well.

There is a message to you.

Sorry because it is in Portuguese. Use Google Translator, please.

I received it from the server.

Hello,

I have tested your website by activating some default WordPress theme “storefront” and the reviews are not working with the default theme as well. It means that it is not our theme issue. Unfortunately, we couldn’t help you with this because reviews are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence this.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Rhpgjmn

You can try contacting WooCommerce support for further help.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)