Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reviews Margin

Reviews Margin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ankogxr
    Participant

Hey, I came across this problem I am not sure what is causing this, but the reviews on mobile phone do not have any spacing on the right which causes some words to also dissapear. How can I add space on the right?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ankogxr
    Participant

Deactivated the plugins except the above mentioned ones. Did not solve the problem :/

Hello,

Please provide the login URL.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ankogxr
    Participant

I give permission for plugins deactivation and theme switching, I provide the info 👍

Hello,

I have checked and I see no problem. I have added a review on this product 10m-5m-led-strip-lights-rgb-infrarot-mit-bluetooth/ please check and delete the review: https://gyazo.com/0a1c58215a4ff0c591d7c1cd2c9ad61f and https://gyazo.com/b57ddbd810554f36689e2ae25523921d

I cannot catch the problem. Please describe the steps in detail to reproduce.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ankogxr
    Participant

Please check the reviews of this product /astro-projektor
    I imported the reviews in there maybe that’s the problem? Or if these reviews look okay for you it might be my phone resolution? I also include a screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, I see the problem. Most likely problem is caused by imported reviews, they have different CSS classes and common styles cannot be applied. Please consider the option to create the review instead of imparting.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ankogxr
    Participant

Okay, I guess I have some work to do😅, thanks for the support!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reviews Margin’ is closed to new replies.