Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Reviews not appearing on category/archive pages when categories are ajax loaded

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seerat
    Customer

Hi,

I would like to bring to your attention the following. I use Stamped.io reviews and I have set the review stars to be displayed on category pages(below product name) and product pages.

What happens is when I access the category url from the address bar or from a link somewhere else, the review stars appear on the category pages for products. But if I select the category from the category bar below header or the category list widget from the sidebar, (here category is ajax loaded), the review stars don’t appear.

Please check this. I have provided url in private content section.

Private Content Hidden

Hi,

You are using some additional plugin for stars reviews and it seems to be not working well with AJAX function. You can disable AJAX shop in Theme Settings -> Shop.

Regards

seerat
    Customer

stamped.io is a popular reviews software and comparable to and increasingly better than yotpo. I hope you would consider making basel and woodmart compatible with stamped to display the reviews with ajax.
    thanks

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider this for our future updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reviews not appearing on category/archive pages when categories are ajax loaded’ is closed to new replies.