Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reviews on Product Page to be shown in Grid and with Big Images

Reviews on Product Page to be shown in Grid and with Big Images

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pritammhatre
    Participant

Hi Team,

Currently all the Product Reviews are shown one after the another line by line and Product Review Images are shown as small and if clicked open completely

Can i change this Review Section to show REVIEW in Grid manner and with Big Review Images so the customers can see the review Images easily

Many websites have such Big Images shown if Reviews and in Grid manner to reduce Page length and see more reviews easily

Can you help with this ?

Regards,
    Pritam

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

pritammhatre
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thank you for the reply but i was really looking forward to show BIG IMAGES in Grid which are uploaded in reviews

If Possible do consider this in future updates as to show BIG Images to customers in Review section really help conversion in sales as it is easily seen and attractive

I have one more question which you may be able to assist

I need to show number of orders just besides the review count , this should ideally be present, is there any way to do this or achieve this ?

Regards,
    Pritam Mhatre

Hello,

We will take your request into consideration, we do not promise to implement it in the nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

pritammhatre
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thank you for your consideration

Regarding my other Query to display Number of Orders just besides the Review Start Ratings

I need to show number of orders just besides the review count , this should ideally be present, is there any way to do this or achieve this ?

Regards,
    Pritam

Hello,

Thanks. I have submitted it to our dev department.

Best Regards

Hello,

Unfortunately, such modification would require complicated Woocommerce customization that is not covered by our support. We do not have a quick solution, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)